|Somac, Jointers, Tablesaws, Thicknessers, Planers, Planer Moulders, Bifocal Specs , Wizard Detectors|
|Quality Woodworking Machinery. No Agents, No Huge Mark-ups, Buy Direct From The Importer|
Frequently Asked Questions.
Hopefully you will find the answers to your questions on this page. If you still have no success, contact us here.
1. A one year manufactures warranty applies to all our products unless otherwise specified. We stand behind what we sell and will endeavour to maintain a long standing relationship with all our customers.
2. We ship anywhere in New Zealand. Some additional charges may apply to rural or remote areas.
3. As freight rates are always under review with the costs of fuel etc, we are only able to quote on machines on a time to time basis. Please be aware, The Woodworkers Paradise does not believe in making a profit from freight. We are committed in getting our machinery to your door for the best price possible.
4. Freight will usually arrive at main centres within four to five working days. Some rural locations may take a little longer.
5. The Woodworkers Paradise do not have a showroom. We are able to maintain low prices because of this. If there is any requirement for more information, pictures, please do not hesitate to contact us.
6. The Woodworkers Paradise are able to import machinery on a one off basis. There are conditions involved and also there is a lead time for our manufacturer to arrange the assembly.
7. We do not have the overhead costs most other retailers currently have. There are no middle-men, no agents. You are buying directly off the importer. We do not put large mark-ups on the prices of our machines.
8. Some of our machinery requires a small amount of assembly. We fully support this with instructions and will even offer telephone assistance in the unlikely event of a problem.